The Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand has launched the Digital Economy/ICT Update for Chamber members from the Presidents Council meeting.
The updates are on the following topics:
- BOI Software development
- Smart Visas
- Digitisation / Being Digital
- Digital Tools (Meetings, Signatures)
- Copyright and on-line intermediaries
- CP TTP
- EU Business Avenues (ICT) events
- Covid-19 Border Works – safe and structured opening of borders
- WP and VISA
- Guillotine or ‘fast track’ regulatory reform needed
Please see the full summary from the JFCCT here.