TSCC Off the Clock Business Networking
Setting up BOI Company-Benefits to Foreign Investors
Are you considering setting up a company in Thailand? What exactly are the benefits for BOI companies? Find out at the TSCC Off the Clock Business Networking next month on 6 February 2020 at Oriental Residence Bangkok.
We have invited special guest speakers from Vickery & Worachai Ltd., a law firm which specializes in commercial and business law to speak about ‘Setting up BOI Company-Benefits to Foreign Investors’.
After the briefing, you can enjoy networking with cocktail food and free-flow drinks. Register now!
- Overview of Thailand’s investment promotion laws and the Office of the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Incentives granted to BOI companies(tax incentives and non-tax incentives)
- Activities / business eligible for BOI promotion
- Foreign investors to apply for BOI promotion by setting up of BOI company to operate business in Thailand without limitation under the Foreign Business Act and/or the Land Code
18:30 – 19:00 Registration
19:00 – 19:05 Welcome remark
19:05 – 19:25 ‘Setting up BOI Company-Benefits to Foreign Investors’
19:25 – 19:35 Q&A
19.35 – 21:30 Networking
Date: Thursday 6 February 2020
Time: 18:30 to 21:30
Venue: Oriental Room, 2nd floor, Oriental Residence Bangkok
- TSCC, BCCT, CanCham, DTCC, Irish-Thai Chamber, STCC and TFCC Members 300 THB
- Non-members 600 THB (Not a member? Become a member)
* The price includes cocktail food and free-flow drinks!
Mr. Satit Sensupa, born Lamphun, Thailand; admitted, 1984, Thailand. Education: Thammasat University (LL.B. 1984); Chulalongkorn University (LL.M., 1993); University of Georgia (LL.M., 1998); Barrister at Law, 1989. Member: Thai Bar Association. Languages: Thai and English.
Mr. Adisak Punites, born Bangkok, Thailand; admitted, 1986, Thailand. Education: Thammasat University (LL.B., 1986); Chulalongkorn University (LL.M., 1997). Member: Thai Bar Association. Languages: Thai and English.
Ms. Pattara Vasinwatanapong , born Bangkok, Thailand; admitted 1992, Thailand. Education: Chulalongkorn University (LL.B., 1992); Barrister at Law, 1993. Member: Thai Bar Association, Languages: Thai and English.
Positions: Director / Partner
Area of Expertises: Over 20 year experiences and law practices in setting up companies for BOI promotion and other relating matters such as foreign business investments, corporation, labor, taxation, merger and acquisition.