Regional Webinar: Never Stop Learning
How to equip your workforce through virtual learning
The TSCC is pleased to invite you to attend this APAC Chamber webinar provided by the SwedCham in Singapore!
The importance of digital learning has been magnified due to the pandemic. Learning and Development departments in corporations across the world are shifting to virtual sessions that can be scaled digitally. On Friday, 8 May, SwedCham will deep dive into the topic of learning and how organisations can use learning as a way to retain and engage employees, as well as to keep them nourished during the crisis when most people are working from home.
Guest speaker during this session will be Swedish entrepreneur Nellie Wartoft, Founder and CEO of Tigerhall, a Singapore-based success enablement platform that aims to help professionals achieve their career and life goals by learning directly from Asia’s most successful people. She truly believes that virtual learning can keep your company’s heart beating during difficult times.
In her presentation, Nellie will focus on the following:
- Why would a bottom-up approach to learning, rather than top down, benefit organisations?
- What needs to change in terms of learning programme creation to cater to a workforce that will soon be dominated by millennials and GenZers?
- Why is it important that individuals take learning into their own hands, and how can we be inspired to learn and develop?
- How do you create learning programmes that encourage employees to learn how to solve business issues?
- 7:30-8:10 Presentation by Nellie Wartoft, Founder and CEO of Tigerhall
- 8:10-8:30 Q&A session
The log-in details to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants prior to the event.
Date: Friday 8 May 2020
Time: 07:30-08:30 (Bangkok time)
- TSCC members FREE
- Non-members 600 THB