GTCC Business Women Networking: Conquering 2021’s challenges with 2020’s lessons learned
As the year of unprecedented challenges enters its final month, we wonder what 2021 will bring and how can we thrive for success?
Although the future still seems pretty uncertain, we can prepare our best. Let us look back to what we have learned in this year and get ready to conquer 2021. Join us for a unique women-only networking in a fireside chat setup to exchange and engage in an open discussion on the followings:
- What did not work for us as business women in 2020?
- What will we do differently to improve and conquer next year?
- What will be continuing? And What new challenges will we face in 2021?
- How can we support each other to improve our essential skills/mindsets to achieve our goals in 2021?
Date: Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Time: 18.30 – 21.30
Admission Fee*: 700 THB
* Price includes finger food & free flow of wine
- Strictly no walk-ins policy is in place to facilitate proper space management and covid-19 safety measures implementation. Our online registration will be automatically closed when maximum capacity has been reached.
- This event accepts online payment only and pre-payment is required to complete the registration. If you wish to use a bank transfer option, please email your payment slip together with your detail (name, company name, position, telephone number, and email) to [email protected]