DTCC Webinar: Corporate, Visa, and Tax Relief Measures for Companies in Thailand during COVID-19
Mr. Kobkit Thienpreecha, partner and director of Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial group will provide an overview of new relief measures that have been implemented by the Royal Thai government in light of the disruption caused by the COVID-19 crisis. The presentation will cover the following selected measures, all of which affect compliance management for Thai companies.
- Relaxation of the upcoming statutory duties for Thai companies, including duties related to holding Annual General Meetings of shareholders;
- Various tax filing extensions and other allowance schemes;
- Visa extension measures for foreigners
The speaker Mr. Kobkit Thienpreecha, a partner and director of Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial group, has been a leading corporate lawyer with the firm for over a decade. Having been selected as counsel by numerous foreign clients that wish to do business in Thailand—ranging from private entrepreneurs to multinational industrial manufacturers, traders, and service providers from various industries — Mr. Kobkit excels at designing targeted, legitimate, and practical solutions for foreign business start-up structures.
Date: Tuesday 28 April 2020
Time: 16:00 to 18:00
- DTCC, TNCC, TFCC, and TSCC members FREE
- Non-members 500 THB (Not a member?