CanCham: Women in Leadership 2020
CanCham Thailand, in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada in Thailand and Trends Digital, proudly presents Women in Leadership 2020 –Vision for Impact. The event is scheduled on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Ballroom. Registration and networking lunch starts at 11:00. The main program begins at 12:30, followed by a mentoring session (optional) from 14:30 until 15:30.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Women in Leadership (WIL) 2020 event, in its 4th edition, is going to shine a spotlight on these women of impact who have addressed difficult issues, led direction shifts towards positive change, and influenced their respective fields. We will identify what drove them; who inspired them; how they accomplished their goals with purpose while staying authentic; and most importantly, what is their vision for 2020 and how they intend to inspire and shape the next decade of women in leadership.
- What impact are women making in Thailand, to the region and the world
- What empowered these women to take up leadership?
- How did they leverage their voices to change their immediate and wider environments?
- What is their take on 2020 Vision for Impact?
- Chananyarak Phetcharat– CEO, MC Group PCL
- Lena Ng– Chief Investment Officer, AMATA Corporation PCL
- Pranapda Phornprapha– Director, Siam Motors Group and Founder, Dragonfly 360
- Ralyn “Lilly” Satidtanasarn, activist on single-use plastics
- Chamleung Panrintr, Village Headwoman of Ban Nong Takem Village (Nangrong, Burirum)
- Shannon Kalayanamitr, Founder/CMO, Moxy Group
See keynote speakers profile, please CLICK HERE
11.00-12.30 Registration and Lunch Networking
12.30-14.30 Main program
14.30-15.30 Post event mentoring session (optional)
This program is subject to change.
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Time: 11.00-14.30 Main Program and 14.30-15.30 Mentoring Session (Optional)
Venue: Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok [MAP]
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,400 for members of CanCham Thailand, TSCC member and partner organizations
- THB 1,800 for non-members
- THB 20,000 for corporate Table (8 seats with EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS)
- THB 1,400 for WIL inspired Programme (Support student who want to attend the event)
*Entrance fee includes exclusive plant-based & healthy lunch.