CanCham Thailand in collaboration with Belgium-Luxembourg, French, German, the Netherlands and Swedish Chambers of Commerce would like to invite you an interactive business talk, “What the FATCA, eh?”, and networking event. The event is scheduled on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, from 18:00 – 21:00.
Paul Gambles shall lead the talk and he will give further insight into the implications of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). Questions to be explored include:
· Why have governments around the world been exchanging their citizens’ financial information over the past two years?
· What kind of financial information are these governments swapping?
· How does this intercontinental swapping of information affect us here living in Thailand?
The interactive discussion is followed by networking which will be accompanied by fine Japanese cuisine provided by Koi Restaurant. After the event, guests are invited to a Lady’s Night at the Koi Club.
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 18:00 – 21:00
Venue: Koi Lounge, 39/F Sathorn Square Building (BTS Chongnonsi)
Dress Code: Smart Casual or Casual
· THB 550 NET for Members of CanCham and Participating Organizations
· THB 800 NET for Non-members
Entrance fee includes a unique and delicious Japanese food by one of the most famous Japanese chefs in Bangkok with one complimentary drink. Additional drinks will be at discount rate.
17:30 Registrations Opens
18:00 Interactive Business Talks, “What the FATCA, eh?”
21:00 Afterparty – “Lady Night” at Koi Club
|Sign up here|