CanCham Thailand in collaboration with the American, Australian, British, Belgium-Luxembourg, Thai, French, JFCCT, Singaporean, Board of Trade of Thailand, The Netherlands, Norwegian, Hong Kong, Swedish and New Zealand-Thai Chamber of Commerce proudly presents “MULTI-CHAMBER CRYSTAL BALL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK AND BUSINESS LUNCHEON – THE YEAR AHEAD” on January 16, 2019 at Landmark Bangkok Hotel.
This CanCham flagship event promises to be a lively, interactive discussion during which business leaders will provide their perspective and outlook on the economic, financial, political, digital transformation landscape, work/labour landscape for the year ahead. The key trends in various sectors of industry will be highlighted.
The event will provide ample opportunity for participants to share insights and ideas amongst peers in the business sector. The panel discussion will be followed by Q&A.
We will be discussing the major trends and forecasts for 2019 in the following areas:
- Global Economic – Macro Trends in China, EU, US, Japan etc.
- Digital transformation and Customer Experience
- Thai economy and financial markets
- Thai political landscape and expected political outcome after election
- Paul Gambles (Moderator), Managing Director, MBMG Group [View Profile]
- Andrew Stotz, President of CFA Society Thailand and award winning equity analyst [View Profile]
- Steven Ladd, Lead Customer Engagement and Commerce & Consulting, Ogilvy [View Profile]
- Audray Souche, Partner & Thailand Managing Director, DFDL [View Profile]
- Virot Ali, Lecturer in International Politics, Thammasat University [View Profile]
Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Time: 11:30AM – 1:30 PM
Venue: Ballroom, 7th Floor, Landmark Bangkok Hotel
Dress Code: Business Attire or Smart Casual
Format: Luncheon – Panel Discussion
- THB 1,200 for members of participating chambers
- THB 1,600 for non-members
Booking & More information: https://goo.gl/tv9ZpB