About the Presenters:
CellMark’s global presence, combined with our unique IT platform, offers a collaborative approach to supplying the international healthcare industry. We connect medical device manufacturers with local distributors, hospitals and other end-users around the world.
CellMark Siam with support of Thai-Swedish Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to join our first MedTech Innovation Conference where we bring new shining star manufacture of MedTech from the Nordic region to show you their new innovative solution to improve your facility.
On this day, we are honoured to introduce you to four manufacturing companies:
PrediCare – Sweden
RETTS – Rapid Emergency Triage and Treatment system. A medical systematic decision support system to all employees of the emergency care chain for more secure and fast decision
- 98% and 60% market share in Sweden and Norway respectively
- More than 30 million patients assessed
- Validated, mortality rate in the Emergency Departments drops 30-50% after implementation
Health Invest – Finland
The My+CareTM loT-solution for elderly care provides features including:
- Automated fall detection
- Remote two-way communication
- Bed sensors that detects patients’ vitals
Brainlit AB – Sweden
Brainlit is founded by inventor of Bluetooth technology. They deliver lighting systems for BioCentric LightingTM environments that mimics the changes of natural daylight with the purpose to benefit the health and well-being of people.
- Based on a self-learning lightning system that is patented, dynamic and feedback driven.
- Improvement in sleep, depression, cognitive performance for Alzheimer patients
Wimao – Finland
Wimao manufactures bio-composite products using a patented extrusion-pressing technology.
- Recycled plastic and wood fibers are the main raw materials for these ecological composite products. In addition, any recycled fibers are well suited for raw materials, such as wood, paper and carton-based fibers as well as different synthetic, mineral, textile, Nano, micro, glass and carbon fibers, other similar fibers and polymers
- Products are environmental friendly, and their design and production are profitable. On average, we eliminate a kilogram of greenhouse gas emissions for each kilogram of our products.
08:30 Registration / coffee
09:00 – 09:15 Welcome remarks / opening the Seminar
09:15 – 10:00 PrediCare
10:00 – 10:15 Coffee Break
10:15 – 11:00 BrainLit
11:00 – 11:45 Health Invest
11:45 – 12:30 Wimao
12:30 Closing and Lunch
Afternoon private networking session onwards
If you are interested in attending this event, please reserved your seats by registering on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/rQXYyLcd2kyQL7VP2