The German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), in partnership with Wisdom Guardian IP Consulting and leading bilateral foreign Chambers of Commerce, are delighted to invite you and your friends to join:
Joint Chambers Business Luncheon
“Intellectual Property Thailand 2017: Challenges and Opportunities”
Date: Thursday, 19 October 2017
Time: 11:00-14:00 hours
Venue: 11th Fl. Surasak 1, Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok (map)
The intellectual property (IP) of a business can be the most valuable asset it possesses. Nationally and globally, intellectual property rights protect the inventive and creative works of a business and encourage innovation and foster investment. IP also helps drive economic growth and competiveness and supports the growth of jobs. However, consistent and effective protection and enforcement of IP rights can be complex and challenging for new and veteran business owners.
At the Joint Chambers Business Luncheon “Intellectual Property in Thailand 2017: Challenges and Opportunities,” our panel will discuss Thailand’s IP landscape and impart valuable knowledge on effective strategies for protecting your IP in Thailand, best practices and recommendations for IP owners, and the future of IP protection in Thailand. Our panel consists of Ms. Jittima Srithaporn, Director of the Intellectual Property Promotion and Development Office in the Department of Intellectual Property, Dr. Poondej Krairit, Director of Wisdom Guardian IP Consulting, the Head of the Intellectual Property Department at Dej-Udom & Associates and Mr. Simon-Thorsten Wiebusch, Country Group Head South East Asia – Crop Science of Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
10.30: Registration Opens
11.00: Welcoming Remarks by Dr. Roland Wein, Executive Director of GTCC and Mr. Michele Tomea, Secretary General of TICC
11.15: Panel Discussion on “Exploring Thailand’s Intellectual Property Landscape”
– Mr. Christoper Bruton, Executive Director at Dataconsult Ltd.
– Ms. Jittima Srithaporn, Director of the Intellectual Property Promotion and Development Office in the Department of Intellectual Property
– Dr. Poondej Krairit, Director of Wisdom Guardian IP Consulting and the Head of the Intellectual Property Department at Dej-Udom & Associates
– Mr. Simon-Thorsten Wiebusch, Country Group Head South East Asia – Crop Science of Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
– Mr. Desarack Teso, Director – Corporate, External & Legal Affairs at Microsoft Thailand
12.15: Q&A Session / Lunch Serve
*Kindly specify your dietary restrictions, if any
GTCC & Participating members (TSCC Members): 1,200 Baht
Please RSVP by 16th October to [email protected]