DTCC Networking Seminar with BOI
20 June 2019 from 16:30-18:30 at The Embassy of Denmark
Going BOI? Want to start a BOI Promoted company or just want the latest updates?
Then come to the DTCC seminar at the Embassy of Denmark and meet with BOI Secretary General Ms. Duangjai Asawachintachit, to get your questions answered. The seminar will provide you with the latest information on the application process and the multiple advantages connected with doing business and staying in Thailand. This seminar is jointly arranged between the Danish – Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Embassy of Denmark.
The Office of the Board of Investment (BOI) is a government agency under the Office of the Prime Minister. Its core roles and responsibilities are to promote valuable investment, both investment into Thailand and Thai overseas investment. BOI offers both Tax incentives and non-tax incentives such as:
- Exemption of corporate income tax for up to 13 years (According to activity & conditions).
- 50 percent reduction in corporate income tax for 5 years (only in special investment promotion zones).
- Exemption of import duties on machinery.
- Exemption of import duties on raw or essential materials used in production for export.
- Exemption of import duties on raw or essential materials used in research and development purposes.
- 100% foreign ownership (except activities under List One annexed to the Foreign Business Act B.E 2542 (1999) or stated in other laws).
- Permit to own land.
- Permit to bring in skilled workers and experts to work into Thailand.
- Visa and work permit related services.
See program details and map here.
Date: 20 June 2019
Venue: The Embassy of Denmark, 10, Sathorn Soi 1South Sathorn Road Bangkok 10120
(Parking outside the embassy only)
• TSCC Members 600.- THB.
• Non-Members 1,000.- THB.